AN AGRICULTURAL ENTREPRENEURIAL INCUBATOR PROGRAM TAKING STUDENTS FROM SEED TO MARKET!
This program is 100% online, with opportunity for in-person farm labs if desired (but not required). We have had graduates from all over the world!
Archi’s Institute (in partnership with University of Minnesota Crookston) trains transitioning Military Service men and women, as well as members of the general public, to be successful entrepreneurs in the sustainable agricultural industry. Since 2009, more than 500 graduates have learned sustainable methods of growing organic produce to feed our nation. Our graduates include successful farm owners and workers, soil-testing pioneers, restaurateurs, and owners of food companies. AiSA also assists with the job placement and business creation after graduation.
- Hydroponic Technology
- Organic Production Methods
- Irrigation Planning and Techniques
- Compost Tea & Brewers
- Greenhouse Design
- Plant Science/Soil Biology
- Food Safety
- Market Analysis and Crop Selection
- Farm Ownership and Management
- Business Plan Creation
- Eligible to Apply for Start-Up Capital Through Farm Service Agency
- Eligible for VA Education Benefit Funding/ Skillbridge Approved
- 16 Semester Credits in Ag and Business from University of Minnesota Crookston (UMC)
- Certificate of Completion – AiSA’s Sustainable Agriculture Training through UMC
- Hydroponicist Specialist Certification
- ServSafe Food Handlers Managers Certification